Tutorial: Learn to Blog and Make Money - Blogging 101

Bestsmiles

img src: digital vidya

Hello HNF webmaster,

I thought of we going more into improving the forum (HNF) than just running round and grabbing points.

So, i came up with this blogging course which is expected to be released a post per day starting from tomorrow.

There is Huge incomes in blogging but you will get nothing until you understand and apply the right techniques.

It is time to give back to the forum. Am not a blogging guru but what else is HNF for? We learn, we earn!

We will take the course through the below list. Note that we are not gonna rush it, it is meant to come daily but if it isn't ready any day, i rather not post at all than post rubbish.

Finally, if you aren't really taking this course, please save us the comment space unless you decides to read and make a good comment.

You don't need to search for every post, just come here, i will provide links to posts from here.

More will added to the list as time goes on.

Course list:
Next : What is a blog >>

Last edited:

Nufido

Amateur

Hello HNF webmaster,

I thought of we going more into improving the forum (HNF) than just running round and grabbing points.

So, i came up with this blogging course which is expected to be released a post per day starting from tomorrow.

There is Huge incomes in blogging but you will get nothing until you understand and apply the right techniques.

It is time to give back to the forum. Am not a blogging guru but what else is HNF for? We learn, we earn!

We will take the course through the below list. Note that we are not gonna rush it, it is meant to come daily but if it isn't ready any day, i rather not post at all than post rubbish.

Finally,if you aren't really taking this course, please save us the comment space unless you decides to read and make a good comment.

You don't need to search for every post, just come here, i will provide links to posts from here.

Course list:
  • What is blogging
  • Required blogging tools
  • What is a niche
  • How to choose a domain name
  • SEO
  • How to optimize you blog post for search engine
  • Blog promotions
  • Blog monetization
Nice

Awesome350

Amateur

Hello HNF webmaster,

Finally,if you aren't really taking this course, please save us the comment space unless you decides to read and make a good comment.

Course list:
  • What is blogging
  • What is a niche
  • SEO
  • Blog promotions
  • Blog monetization
Patiently waiting.....

zero

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
please, I really need a a boss that will.teach me blogging very wellhere is my WhatsApp number: 08097845682.
Dropping your phone number publicly on the forum is quite unsafe, that's why there is a PM system where you can send your personal details through.

Macdonald7

Amateur

Hello HNF webmaster,

Course list:
  • What is blogging
  • What is a niche
  • SEO
  • Blog promotions
  • Blog monetization
Okay good..