Tutorial: Basic Required Blogging Tools - Blogging 101

Bestsmiles

Required Blogging Tools

Last time we look at what blogging is all about and this time around we are going to discuss on the required tools for blogging.

Note that this tutorial is for beginners and not gurus. There are whole loads of tools for blogging, so numerous to suit a wide range on individuals based on choice.

I will believe this tool am about to list below are the most basic one and will suit a wide range of beginners.

Note: like I always say; this is for beginners not gurus and you may need to use Mr Google to explore.

Img SRC: technogaints.net

Basic blogging tools

A good laptop ( a good smart phone or ipad can do) but, you will get stuck in the middle of the whole thing - there are needed softwares phones can't run, it slows you down and a lot more. Just get a laptop of you can or of course, start with your smart phone.

A word processing software(s) - just like ms word and the rest.

A good graphics and photo editor software(s), like corel draw and photoshop, etc. - this will be really helpful if you wish to stay unique with images you use on you blog.

A good smartphone. Unless you are a full time, this will be useful if you wish to stay connected with your blog readers, like replying their comment on a post or your blog social accounts when you are away from your laptop.

A good webhost and domain providers in the case of WordPress blogs, or just head on with free blogger.com and jus pick a custom domain.

A good email provider - collect your readers mail with their permissions and send the intended mails. This is called email marketing.

Social media accounts for your blog, like fb pages helps you to boost your blog traffic.

A good network provider - find out the network provider that works smoothly in your area and run to.

A good web browser - find a browser that suits you based on your blogging pattern, platform and requirements and then go for it, done forget to explore new ones.

A good cash :D:D- I just decided to add good in everything, just a little money for your data bundle and some advertisement, unless you choosed a paid platform like WordPress then little more will be required.

You, your energy, determinations, works - all you could do to let you blog survive, or at least learn more.
I can't exhaust the list, not at all, it is numerous.

Note that you could fail to let your first or some initial blogs of yours to survive, but through the process you will accumulate a whole loads of knowledge and experiences that will make your subsequent ones a milestone.

Get more ready with more research, the us a whole lot more to blogging tools. But as a beginner, you keep learning!

You Can drop a question or suggestions as a post below.

<< what is a blog/blogging
: [previous]

Last edited:

Chiprogress

Required Blogging Tools

Last time we look at what blogging is all about and this time around we are going to discuss on the required tools for blogging.

Note that this tutorial is for beginners and not gurus. There are whole loads of tools for blogging, so numerous to suit a wide range on individuals based on choice.

I will believe this tool am about to list below are the most basic one and will suit a wide range of beginners.

Note: like I always say; this is for beginners not gurus and you may need to use Mr Google to explore.

Img SRC: technogaints.net

Basic blogging tools

A good laptop ( a good smart phone or ipad can do) but, you will get stuck in the middle of the whole thing - there are needed softwares phones can't run, it slows you down and a lot more. Just get a laptop of you can or of course, start with your smart phone.

A word processing software(s) - just like ms word and the rest.

A good graphics and photo editor software(s), like corel draw and photoshop, etc. - this will be really helpful if you wish to stay unique with images you use on you blog.

A good smartphone. Unless you are a full time, this will be useful if you wish to stay connected with your blog readers, like replying their comment on a post or your blog social accounts when you are away from your laptop.

A good webhost and domain providers in the case of WordPress blogs, or just head on with free blogger.com and jus pick a custom domain.

A good email provider - collect your readers mail with their permissions and send the intended mails. This is called email marketing.

Social media accounts for your blog, like fb pages helps you to boost your blog traffic.

A good network provider - find out the network provider that works smoothly in your area and run to.

A good web browser - find a browser that suits you based on your blogging pattern, platform and requirements and then go for it, done forget to explore new ones.

A good cash :D:D- I just decided to add good in everything, just a little money for your data bundle and some advertisement, unless you choosed a paid platform like WordPress then little more will be required.

You, your energy, determinations, works - all you could do to let you blog survive, or at least learn more.
I can't exhaust the list, not at all, it is numerous.

Note that you could fail to let your first or some initial blogs of yours to survive, but through the process you will accumulate a whole loads of knowledge and experiences that will make your subsequent ones a milestone.

Get more ready with more research, the us a whole lot more to blogging tools. But as a beginner, you keep learning!

You Can drop a question or suggestions as a post below.
<< what is a blog/blogging : [previous]

Thanks for the post... Question time? Apart from ads what other way can you earn on your blog?