SEO Strategies For Internet Marketing, Passive Income And Social Media Marketing

zero

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What is SEO..?

To keep it short and sweet, SEO is an acronym for "Search Engine Optimization". It is used when speaking to each other most of the time, it's the procedure of improving one's website visibility in search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. SEO is built around what we know of how search engines actually work.

We know people type things in and things pop up. You type in the keyword you want to search and websites that a relevant are in front of you in an instant, what SEO does is makes your website one of the relevant ones. Nowadays websites are more relevant when they are mobile friendly, thanks to Google's new algorithm it's more difficult to have a highly ranked page without it being mobile friendly (and even SSL makes a slight difference).

What are the different types of SEO..?

Organic SEO is divided into two main categories of optimization:
  1. On Page Optimization: Techniques use on the web page itself. All SEO changes that are made are visible to everyone who visits the site.
  2. Off Page Optimization: Techniques that are used everywhere, but on the site itself. An example of this type would be backlinks. You will never go to a forum about SEO and not hear someone rambling on about backlinks. Other examples would be blog comments, submissions to directories/articles, PR (press release) and even on social media.
Without SEO we wouldn't be able to tell the search engines we are relevant to a keyword a user is searching. Just as much as Google and other search engine change their strategies for ranking websites you need to change your SEO strategies in order to keep your ranking and visibility.

Why do websites need SEO..?

There isn't a person in the world that wouldn't doubt the power of good SEO, but why is it that it matters so much. Without SEO there would be no way to determine which websites get ranked the best and which ones don't.

SEO is really the key to you making any money if you're running an online business. Better SEO leads to more traffic and more traffic gives you more chances for you to get conversions on whatever it is you may be selling. It should be a crucial part of your marketing as it is vital for the survival of your website. It takes time, but in the end, every website needs good SEO to convert clicks into sales.

Then What is Social Media Marketing..?

Social Media is a powerhouse in this generation. Starting a social media account is as simple as a few clicks of a mouse followed by a few words typed on your keyboard. I believe it is essential for a business to have one or more social media accounts, considering the vast the majority of channels to choose from, why not them all..?

Presence in social media isn't new, but it's a fast and easy way to tell your customers what's going on and maybe let them have a nice deal once and a while. It will also bring about more brand awareness, as more people will see you! (Considering you at this point shouldn't be ranked well on a search engine).

Being able to talk to your customers on social media is great. You can use it as a channel to pitch your sale (awesome!) or even customer support. Whatever it may be used for, you will notice an increase in brand loyalty. Most people today won't just go out and follow anyone if they follow you they are interested. Keep them interested!

It is the forefront of any online store and/or business. Social media brings to the table an efficient communication and consistent communication. If they follow you they see everything you say and saying the right thing could not only bring traffic to your page but also convert that traffic into the sale. I've said it before and I'll say it again, good content sells!

It has already been said, but SEO is the best way to gain new and relevant traffic to your the website from search engines. It's not a vital part to make sure all of your on-page SEO is flawless, but now your new channel (social media) is a whole new way to increase your rankings. There is a reason that if you were to look into your niche for competitors, find someone who is doing quite well. They will have social media accounts! They want more than just one way to communicate with their customers and that is the way to do it.

It's more than just seeing what your friend did last weekend or pictures from it, it's a new way to engage your customers and to even gain new ones. Billions of people use facebook and now there are over 100 million people on Twitter, you should already be incorporating SMM into your existing campaign. (Did I mention it's also a great way to keep an eye on the competition. Yeah, well it is.)

What is White Hat SEO..?

I know you've heard it, so I'll start this section with it. "Content is King". That statement could not be any truer than it is. Structure and quality will win any day. A well-placed body of content with high quality will end up getting indexed by search engines a whole lot faster than otherwise. Another thing, make sure the content you write is yours. Search engine algorithms are not dumb, they know when content has been plagiarized. Especially if you got that content from a website, you found via searching. Make sure any content you do post has relevant keywords located throughout. It will increase the likelihood of your website popping up when someone types it in.

You should make good use of your <h1> and <h2> tags. Search engines look for that sort of the thing when crawling your page. It will take the keywords from those headings and use them to make your page relevant to certain search strings. That doesn't mean over-do those tags, but use them at a good discretion and place them well, and follow them up bodies of good content also using the keywords used in the header. Don't bother using meta keywords, search engines do not take them into considerations anymore.

How to do Keyword Research..?

Whatever your niche, you will need to create your website while keeping phrases and words in mind you can use to spice up your content for SEO purposes. Also, google has a tool https://www.adwords.google.com/keywordplanner that will help you pick and choose keywords that are relevant and appear well in searches made by users. When you have the keywords make sure to incorporate them into your website somewhere. No, everywhere. That doesn't mean just randomly insert it, the content does need to make sense, but you get the point.

If you are looking for keyword research and how to use the keywords in the best way, I do offer personalized service doing just that. It's my specialty of sorts, so if you find yourself confused with this part, I would be glad to assist you.

How do I get Backlinks..?

Now I know what you're thinking; "I can just buy 1000 links on Fiverr". That may be, but they won't be relevant and search engines will most likely flag you as a bad website for:
  1. Getting that many that quickly.
  2. All of them being poor backlinks.
The best way to create links is to do it either manually or let them happen organically. Just make sure wherever you post a link that it makes sense and it is on a similar website to what yours is. The closer the better. The best link creating method I've seen just manually goes through and post links where allowed. There are plenty of directories you could post in as well that will advertise your the website for free (DMOZ as an example). A quick google search would reveal much more, and the listing is usually free, but it would never hurt to spend a little money on it, it would be worth it.

Link building is the cornerstone for good SEO, no matter what anyone else says. It will really improve your rankings if you have great inbound links and plenty of them to go around.

What about Black Hat SEO..?

All black hat SEO tends to be fairly aggressive, but they can be used to achieve high ranks very quickly. Keyword stuffing is one technique. Make a post and fill it will keywords, hence the name keyword stuffing. A search engine will see that post and be like "WOW! SO RELEVANT!" and it will be a plus for you. Hidden text is also another technique used. <a href="website"></a> will create a link with no anchor text, the only thing that will be able to see it are:
  1. A bot.
  2. Someone who goes and looks at the source of the text.
Nowadays there are blogs that have security measures in place to detect empty anchors, but most don't and you should be fine. It's an easy way to make sure your blog makes it through the moderation process. Link manipulation is a fairly popular black hat method. It really just involves buying links. I can vouch for this as it does create a lot of backlinks, but unless you know for sure that they will be quality, then most likely they will have negative outcomes on your web page.

Article Spinning is used quite a lot as well. Believe it or not, there are programs out there, even websites that will take an article (copy and paste) and spin the words and create a new SEO ready article. It's the same with words switched so its basically unrecognizable by the search engine who is coming to look at it.

At one point, some of the techniques could have been considered a White hat, but it all being overdone and people abusing it trying to get #1 on google, they now can, if caught, be very bad for you.

How do I Earn with Affiliate Marketing..?

Online affiliate marketing is a great business opportunity. It's a very smart way to earn passive income online and most of the time you need little to no investment to start. The basics are you just promote someone else's product and every time they sell because of you, you get money. Sounds easy doesn't it? Well, it is, especially if you use the techniques on my blog to create yourself an income that you really don't have to do much to maintain. Can't go wrong with autopilot.

A great marketplace for affiliate marketing is Click Bank, sign up there and explore all the niche products you can sell and make quite a bit of profit. Some items can earn you anywhere from $20-$500 per sale! That's quite the commission for just one sale.

A Litte Blogging Tip

You probably don't think much of blogging, especially when it comes to money, but you should. If you can create quality content that creates a buzz within people and they share it and they like it, blogging was meant for you. Adsense is the best way to monetize a blog and with the SEO techniques stated and some good content you could generate traffic and income just for having people read what you write. That and they have to click on the ads. The great thing about Adsense is it will serve ads relevant to your site and what people have been searching if they have cookies enabled? It makes it that much easier to spark interest in people and for you to make a passive income just sitting and writing.

Conclusion
SEO requires serious effort. Don't give up just because you don't have more visitors in one day, it takes weeks, months, maybe even years depending on the niche to get ranked well in search engines. Bing and Yahoo most of the time are easier, Google being the most difficult. Make sure you use the right keywords that are relevant to what you are publishing and make use of the keyword tool I mentioned above. It tells the popularity of the chosen keywords and will even help you pick out the right ones.

Backlinks play a great role in generating traffic, depending on the backlink and the website's DA(Domain Authority) it can really effect the website positively. Make sure to update your content on a regular basis, if you don't you will stop being indexed by search engines eventually. PPC which wasn't mentioned in this as I find it to be a little bit expensive especially for those just starting out, but it is a great channel. If you have the money, it really is the quickest way to generate traffic to your website and the traffic will be targeted beyond belief. If you need to hire someone to do your SEO, the last thing you want is to ruin your website by doing SEO wrong. Don't forget social media and make sure the content there and on your website in structured well and written HQ. Speed is also a factor, smaller files mean faster website.

Thank you for reading, if you have questions don't hesitate to drop a comment below or contact me by clicking the orange icon at the right bottom of your screen. Enjoy!.

OLUWAGBEMIGA99

Amateur
What is SEO..?

To keep it short and sweet, SEO is an acronym for "Search Engine Optimization". It is used when speaking to each other most of the time, it's the procedure of improving one's website visibility in search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. SEO is built around what we know of how search engines actually work.

We know people type things in and things pop up. You type in the keyword you want to search and websites that a relevant are in front of you in an instant, what SEO does is makes your website one of the relevant ones. Nowadays websites are more relevant when they are mobile friendly, thanks to Google's new algorithm it's more difficult to have a highly ranked page without it being mobile friendly (and even SSL makes a slight difference).

1. On Page Optimization: Techniques use on the web page itself. All SEO changes that are made are visible to everyone who visits the site.
  2. Off Page Optimization: Techniques that are used everywhere, but on the site itself. An example of this type would be backlinks. You will never go to a forum about SEO and not hear someone rambling on about backlinks. Other examples would be blog comments, submissions to directories/articles, PR (press release) and even on social media.
Without SEO we wouldn't be able to tell the search engines we are relevant to a keyword a user is searching. Just as much as Google and other search engine change their strategies for ranking websites you need to change your SEO strategies in order to keep your ranking and visibility.

There isn't a person in the world that wouldn't doubt the power of good SEO, but why is it that it matters so much. Without SEO there would be no way to determine which websites get ranked the best and which ones don't.

SEO is really the key to you making any money if you're running an online business. Better SEO leads to more traffic and more traffic gives you more chances for you to get conversions on whatever it is you may be selling. It should be a crucial part of your marketing as it is vital for the survival of your website. It takes time, but in the end, every website needs good SEO to convert clicks into sales.

Social Media is a powerhouse in this generation. Starting a social media account is as simple as a few clicks of a mouse followed by a few words typed on your keyboard. I believe it is essential for a business to have one or more social media accounts, considering the vast the majority of channels to choose from, why not them all..?

Presence in social media isn't new, but it's a fast and easy way to tell your customers what's going on and maybe let them have a nice deal once and a while. It will also bring about more brand awareness, as more people will see you! (Considering you at this point shouldn't be ranked well on a search engine).

Being able to talk to your customers on social media is great. You can use it as a channel to pitch your sale (awesome!) or even customer support. Whatever it may be used for, you will notice an increase in brand loyalty. Most people today won't just go out and follow anyone if they follow you they are interested. Keep them interested!

It is the forefront of any online store and/or business. Social media brings to the table an efficient communication and consistent communication. If they follow you they see everything you say and saying the right thing could not only bring traffic to your page but also convert that traffic into the sale. I've said it before and I'll say it again, good content sells!

It has already been said, but SEO is the best way to gain new and relevant traffic to your the website from search engines. It's not a vital part to make sure all of your on-page SEO is flawless, but now your new channel (social media) is a whole new way to increase your rankings. There is a reason that if you were to look into your niche for competitors, find someone who is doing quite well. They will have social media accounts! They want more than just one way to communicate with their customers and that is the way to do it.

It's more than just seeing what your friend did last weekend or pictures from it, it's a new way to engage your customers and to even gain new ones. Billions of people use facebook and now there are over 100 million people on Twitter, you should already be incorporating SMM into your existing campaign. (Did I mention it's also a great way to keep an eye on the competition. Yeah, well it is.)

What is White Hat SEO..?

I know you've heard it, so I'll start this section with it. "Content is King". That statement could not be any truer than it is. Structure and quality will win any day. A well-placed body of content with high quality will end up getting indexed by search engines a whole lot faster than otherwise. Another thing, make sure the content you write is yours. Search engine algorithms are not dumb, they know when content has been plagiarized. Especially if you got that content from a website, you found via searching. Make sure any content you do post has relevant keywords located throughout. It will increase the likelihood of your website popping up when someone types it in.

You should make good use of your <h1> and <h2> tags. Search engines look for that sort of the thing when crawling your page. It will take the keywords from those headings and use them to make your page relevant to certain search strings. That doesn't mean over-do those tags, but use them at a good discretion and place them well, and follow them up bodies of good content also using the keywords used in the header. Don't bother using meta keywords, search engines do not take them into considerations anymore.

Whatever your niche, you will need to create your website while keeping phrases and words in mind you can use to spice up your content for SEO purposes. Also, google has a tool https://www.adwords.google.com/keywordplanner that will help you pick and choose keywords that are relevant and appear well in searches made by users. When you have the keywords make sure to incorporate them into your website somewhere. No, everywhere. That doesn't mean just randomly insert it, the content does need to make sense, but you get the point.

If you are looking for keyword research and how to use the keywords in the best way, I do offer personalized service doing just that. It's my specialty of sorts, so if you find yourself confused with this part, I would be glad to assist you.

Now I know what you're thinking; "I can just buy 1000 links on Fiverr". That may be, but they won't be relevant and search engines will most likely flag you as a bad website for:
The best way to create links is to do it either manually or let them happen organically. Just make sure wherever you post a link that it makes sense and it is on a similar website to what yours is. The closer the better. The best link creating method I've seen just manually goes through and post links where allowed. There are plenty of directories you could post in as well that will advertise your the website for free (DMOZ as an example). A quick google search would reveal much more, and the listing is usually free, but it would never hurt to spend a little money on it, it would be worth it.

Link building is the cornerstone for good SEO, no matter what anyone else says. It will really improve your rankings if you have great inbound links and plenty of them to go around.

All black hat SEO tends to be fairly aggressive, but they can be used to achieve high ranks very quickly. Keyword stuffing is one technique. Make a post and fill it will keywords, hence the name keyword stuffing. A search engine will see that post and be like "WOW! SO RELEVANT!" and it will be a plus for you. Hidden text is also another technique used. <a href="website"></a> will create a link with no anchor text, the only thing that will be able to see it are:
  1. A bot.
Nowadays there are blogs that have security measures in place to detect empty anchors, but most don't and you should be fine. It's an easy way to make sure your blog makes it through the moderation process. Link manipulation is a fairly popular black hat method. It really just involves buying links. I can vouch for this as it does create a lot of backlinks, but unless you know for sure that they will be quality, then most likely they will have negative outcomes on your web page.

Article Spinning is used quite a lot as well. Believe it or not, there are programs out there, even websites that will take an article (copy and paste) and spin the words and create a new SEO ready article. It's the same with words switched so its basically unrecognizable by the search engine who is coming to look at it.

At one point, some of the techniques could have been considered a White hat, but it all being overdone and people abusing it trying to get #1 on google, they now can, if caught, be very bad for you.

Online affiliate marketing is a great business opportunity. It's a very smart way to earn passive income online and most of the time you need little to no investment to start. The basics are you just promote someone else's product and every time they sell because of you, you get money. Sounds easy doesn't it? Well, it is, especially if you use the techniques on my blog to create yourself an income that you really don't have to do much to maintain. Can't go wrong with autopilot.

A great marketplace for affiliate marketing is Click Bank, sign up there and explore all the niche products you can sell and make quite a bit of profit. Some items can earn you anywhere from $20-$500 per sale! That's quite the commission for just one sale.

A Litte Blogging Tip

You probably don't think much of blogging, especially when it comes to money, but you should. If you can create quality content that creates a buzz within people and they share it and they like it, blogging was meant for you. Adsense is the best way to monetize a blog and with the SEO techniques stated and some good content you could generate traffic and income just for having people read what you write. That and they have to click on the ads. The great thing about Adsense is it will serve ads relevant to your site and what people have been searching if they have cookies enabled? It makes it that much easier to spark interest in people and for you to make a passive income just sitting and writing.

Conclusion
SEO requires serious effort. Don't give up just because you don't have more visitors in one day, it takes weeks, months, maybe even years depending on the niche to get ranked well in search engines. Bing and Yahoo most of the time are easier, Google being the most difficult. Make sure you use the right keywords that are relevant to what you are publishing and make use of the keyword tool I mentioned above. It tells the popularity of the chosen keywords and will even help you pick out the right ones.

Backlinks play a great role in generating traffic, depending on the backlink and the website's DA(Domain Authority) it can really effect the website positively. Make sure to update your content on a regular basis, if you don't you will stop being indexed by search engines eventually. PPC which wasn't mentioned in this as I find it to be a little bit expensive especially for those just starting out, but it is a great channel. If you have the money, it really is the quickest way to generate traffic to your website and the traffic will be targeted beyond belief. If you need to hire someone to do your SEO, the last thing you want is to ruin your website by doing SEO wrong. Don't forget social media and make sure the content there and on your website in structured well and written HQ. Speed is also a factor, smaller files mean faster website.

Thank you for reading, if you have questions don't hesitate to drop a comment below or contact me by clicking the orange icon at the right bottom of your screen. Enjoy!.
much better than I tought

Macdonald7

Amateur
What is SEO..?

What is White Hat SEO..?

1. A bot.

A Litte Blogging Tip

Conclusion

Really good

Chiprogress

What is SEO..?

What is White Hat SEO..?

1. A bot.

A Litte Blogging Tip

Conclusion

Better than I thought