Download Moko TV Pro - Premium Android App To Watch Live Sport Streams For $20

zero

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moko TV Pro brings you high quality live streams of football, MMA, Boxing, WWE and other live shows to your view. It loads a database of sports TV channels compatible with your mobile device. With this app, you have the opportunity to watch the English Premier League, La Liga etc. A light-weight sports app to get latest live actions from the sporting world. A must-have app for all sports lovers. . This is the season where you’ll need to stream most of your favorite live sport from your mobile from any part of the world as long as you have internet connection. The app is super lightweight, no lag and the buffer rate is extremely okay.

Where Can I Download it Moko TV Pro?
Moko TV Pro app is available on their website and can be download for free HERE.

File Name:
Moko TV Pro

File Size:
9.54mb

Version:

Developer:
Moko TV

Requirements:
Android 5.0+

Moko TV Pro uses Internet technology to send television programming to your device. Moko TV Pro uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your device without a satellite dish. Just connect your device to your Internet from the house or office, then sit back and enjoy with premium amazing quality.
FEATURES:
  • All NFL Streams in HD.
  • All NBA Streams in HD
  • Casting for IPTV and PPV events.
  • Match Goal Clips and Highlight + Download Option.
  • Full Match/Fight rewatch
  • IPTV.
  • VOD/Movies/TV Series.
  • No Ads.
  • SD Link for most streams + on request (240p-360p-480p).
FAQ:
What is Moko TV Pro?
Moko TV Pro is a tool that shares high definition video streams on your mobile device with amazing features.
How do I get Moko TV Pro?
Moko TV Pro is available exclusively from this site. Just purchase a subscription and you are good to go. If you have trouble setting up you can contact us for assistance.
Is Moko TV Pro free?
No, Moko TV Pro is a paid app, although you can use the limited free version which can be easily downloaded from mokolivestream.com.
What is in the free version?
It contains ads and limited features. In exchange for not seeing ads and getting amazing features, you can subscribe to the pro version.
Is Moko TV Pro compatible with Chromecast?
Yes it is for PPV and other big events. If your Chromecast is configured properly, Moko TV Pro will automatically detect your device and will show an icon at the top navigation bar. That way, you can take your streams to the big screen with just one tap.
Is Moko TV Pro compatible with iOS?
Unfortunately not. For the time being, Moko TV Pro is only available on Android.
Is Moko TV Pro compatible with Roku?
No, sorry. As of now, Moko TV Pro only supports Chromecast.
Is Moko TV Pro compatible with Firestick?
No, sorry. As of now, Moko TV Pro only works on Android.
What do you do with my personal data?
Moko TV Pro respects your privacy and does not have any access to your contacts or other personal information on your device. We want you to enjoy your videos and are not interested in your personal life.
Why does Moko TV Pro needs the permission Read/Write?
Moko TV Pro needs this permission to periodically store cache of streams address on your device.
After I purchase a subscription whats next?
As soon you place an order automatically you receive an email containing the instructions of how to set it up.
Can I use one account on 2 or more devices?
Sorry, this is not allowed, an account is only working for 1 device.
Does these service goes down anytime?
we have a rating of 99% up time, however like any other service sometimes need to update, back up and upgrade servers.
Does this service work in my country?
Yes, as far as you have a good internet connection it will work.
How much internet speed requires?
Atleast 10mbps, however people with 5mbps even 3mbps has report no issues at all.
Will my subscription be blocked and deleted?
If you misuse the subscription, use Proxy, use it on more than one devices or on a server then we will we forced to act upon the account.
Will you guarantee that all channels will work?
While the best attempt will be made to maintain the best service possible , some channel might experience periodic downtime.

Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?

1 subscription is limited to only one device at a time. Above 5 different devices might attract a suspension.

My channels are not working?

We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on.
– Make sure you are connected to a stable internet.
Do you have adult channels?

No, we don’t have.

Do you have EPG (Electronic Program Guide)?

No.
Does my subscription start to be active right after I make a payment?

Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
Example:
Peter subscribed for 1 month on February 15th at 13:01 PM and activation credentials were received February 16th at 10:10 AM. Peter subscription is starting to be active from February 16th 10:10 AM for the next 1 month.

The channels is buffering what should I do?

Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.

When can I start using my IPTV service?

We activate all new accounts in maximum 3 hours after the payment is made.

Can’t login, Am I blocked?

Please check whether your account is used on other devices. If yes, logout from it. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense. We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us. If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription

I am not in or from USA/UK. can I still subscribe?

Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone with a good internet.
What payment methods are available?

You can pay with your Debit/Credit Card, PayPal, Bitcoin.