How to GET UNLIMITED NordVPN FREE 3-Days TRIAL!

james13

So today our goal is to get something PREMIUM and expensive 100% for FREE. I have learnt some techniques during the years and this is one of the most simple and effective.

1) We will need 1 gmail account, so use yours or create one here
2) Visit this webpage and fill the first box with your gmail address, you will see your address full of dots in the second box, just save some hundreds of these addresses with the dot in a text file or wherever you want
3) Go to this NordVPN page and apply for a free trial with one of these hundreds of "dotted" email.
4) Check the inbox of the mail email account (without dots) an apply for the free trail by clicking the NordVPN email! (you will be able to choose the password)
5) Now log in with the selected password and the "dotted" email you used.

NOTE: if your mail email already has a dot don't worry.

THE EMAIL YOU USE TO SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL MUST HAVE LESS THAN 4 DOTS.

Suaayeme

Amateur
So today our goal is to get something PREMIUM and expensive 100% for FREE. I have learnt some techniques during the years and this is one of the most simple and effective.

2) Visit this webpage and fill the first box with your gmail address, you will see your address full of dots in the second box, just save some hundreds of these addresses with the dot in a text file or wherever you want
3) Go to this NordVPN page and apply for a free trial with one of these hundreds of "dotted" email.
4) Check the inbox of the mail email account (without dots) an apply for the free trail by clicking the NordVPN email! (you will be able to choose the password)

Great

Nufido

Amateur

Ok

Symphony1

I seem to be a bit lost
Cos I really don't know what this about can you pls spare a little to like make me understand pls

Macdonald7

Amateur

Okay good

Chiprogress

Thanks for the info

Eriferiedward

Amazing thanks alot